The 28-feet Rogercat sailing catamaran is equipped for snorkeling with ample room for 15 guests to sunbathe, sip a drink and relax. Built in 2004 on the Atlantic coast of France, with two outboard motors, the Rogercat has a maximum speed of 13 knots, with a cruising speed of 10 knots. Safety equipment includes life jackets, GPS, radio and first aid.
Roger (Ruggero), the skipper of the “Rogercat” independent operator, is one of the few to have Italian and International Nautical License and with all the experience of those who sailed in two oceans, the Pacific and the Atlantic. After serving for a long time, as a petty officer in Italian Navy, now has more than 10 years of experience sailing around Roatan.
“Roger and Riccardo were perfect hosts and we had a BLAST with them sailing the catamaran and snorkeling. They had warm Italian hospitality and made sure that we were having a good time.” –TyAnn, 2014
Reservations & Payments
Please provide the following informations when you are booking your tour
- Date and preferred time for cruise
- Which cruise ship (3/4Hours, Half-Day, 1/2Days)
- If you are going to do the 3 Hours Cruise Ship Excursion, while crusing you will need roundtrip transportation.
- How many adults
- How many children aged 0 to 4 years
- Your credentials and contact information
- Your contact information in Roatan (name of the hotel and telephone number)
- Payment is made in cash (euros, dollars or lempiras) to your boat captain on the day of your cruise. Deposit via PayPal is required.
You should also know…
The skipper Ruggero speaks English, Spanish, Italian and French.
Children 0-4yrs cruise for Free!
Trip departure times
Cruise ship tours last 3 hours and depart in the morning.
Roundtrip dock transportation available. Please ask for it when making your reservation.
If you are on a cruise ship, your departure time will be adjusted to suit the ship’s arrival time.
- Sunset Tours: Depart 2.30pm return 5.30pm
- Full-Day Tours: Depart 8.30am return 3.30pm
- 2-Day Tours: Depart 8.30am return 1pm day 2